Sunday 20 July 2014

Christmas....and my 1st D.T post.....

Hello to all my followers and visitors ...Today's post is a late one ...or early for tomorrow! but i have some news to tell you...I have been asked to join as a DT member over at ...the Glory of Christmas Challenge and this is my 1st card for them....
and it will made me do my Christmas cards early for once...lol

I have used Memory Box Frostyville border and Snowflake Ornament dies...the paper is from My Minds Eye Vintage Christmas...some mirri card and the ribbon from My Mums Craft Shop....
Do come and join the challenge..you have until 2 AUGUST...just follow the sketch below...

If you have not got a blog you can still enter by emailing your card...

Many thanks for any comments you leave and come and join me and the team for the challenge...Joolsx

9 comments:

  1. Congrats your your DT posts Jools....beautiful Christmas card love your gorgeous background

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new DT place...have fun! love your beautiful Christmas card.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new DT place. Very pretty card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jules and you deserve the DT post.xx
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start


    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Fab card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Julieanne...This is a great "first" card as a DT member. I look forward to working with you. - Myrna Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jools this is gorgeous. I love the baubles and the fabulous paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your first DT post and beautiful Christmas card love the dies and fabulous paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a bit late with the weekend blog hop!
    Great project, and congrats on the DT position!

    ReplyDelete