Monday 7 December 2015

Santa's Little Helper.....

Morning....Where did the weekend go?....Hope you all are safe and well...

Today's card is for a buddy over on Docrafts....and he is in the post to her....cute or what!....I found this image on the web under the name Claire Eddleston....I done a quick look for any others of her work but could find any thing else....

I coloured him in with Promarkers and chalked the back ground...and a bit of glaze for his glasses....Red and green card Papermill.... cut with Tonic dies...paper which ive chalked round the edge to make darker Echo Park...and the sentiment LOTV....

Thank you for your comments...Joolsx

13 comments:

  1. Oh yes he is cute! Love all the coloured layers too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image Jools, and a lovely CAS design.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jools and a super image....nice CAS card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me smile Jool's I love the image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun little fella Jools and great layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jools this is a stunning card I just love the image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, lovely shades of red and green.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Christmas card for your buddy Jools.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous character Jools, your friend will love him for sure!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful image and card Jools :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jools, I don't know how I missed this cute little guy. He is a charming image. I love the way you've coloured him in. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant image and fabulous colouring-great CAS layout
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and great image. Ax

    ReplyDelete