Wednesday 23 November 2016

Only his Mummy could Love him....

Good Morning....Hope you all are well
and keeping warm....

Today's card is for a lady I made the first pug card for....As most of you know I'm a Cat person.... and the heading said it all!.

The image again found on the internet had to be a black pug this time....cut with Die-namic dies and frame is a Tonic one....red and green card Papermill....as is the white linen card....ornaments dies Memory Box and the sentiment is from Clearly Besotted......



Thank you for your comments....Joolsx

6 comments:

  1. How true; my daughter has a pug and yes, only her mummy could love her lol.
    Lovely card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jools this is a stunning Christmas card. My daughter would love a card like this she love Pugs. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true.....but he is still cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww bless he's cute, I'm with you though crazy cat lady here. It's a lovely card though, I'm sure the recipient will love it lol! Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Jools! Hope you're keeping warm. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so Adorable Jools..Loz

    ReplyDelete