Friday 12 January 2018

Daisy

Hello Friday....
Ive made this for a very lovely web buddy and teamie Chris's  birthday.....And I can post it today as she thank me yesterday.....

I was very lucky to win this little beauty from another web buddy Wends....How lucky was I....
I have coloured her before a long time ago a buddy was kind to send me some stamped images....which I very quickly used...now I can have her and stamp and colour away to my hearts content...

6X6 card base...blue card from stash ...papers Penny Black...I cut three panel with dies from Die-namics...as is the oval dies Ive used as the frame....stamped image Elisabeth Bell...coloured with Promakers and Graph'it markers....and some ribbon...

Thank you Wends again for my beautiful gift...and to everyone for you lovely comments Joolsx

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - beautiful image Jools. I can see why you'd want to have the stamp for yourself. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this beautiful card somewhere before!!! Thanks again Jools, I really love it. (IT IS a gorgeous stamp!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jools this is a gorgeous card that little girl is so cute. I love the way you have used the pretty paper. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and a very lovely image Jools..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW Jools this is amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jools you’ve done it again another gorgeous card and your design is wonderful

    Debs xxx
    https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Jools. The patterned paper is so pretty and makes a perfect background for the beautiful image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Jools, she is one of my very favorite stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is adorable Jools and the pretty papers suit her perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty and I love the cheery colours x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the pretty spring papers. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous image and love the pretty B.paper and layout
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card. She's such a pretty stamp and the paper is lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, you're so welcome hunny! I was so happy to have sweet Daisy go to a crafty pal that would love her as much as I do. Now I have to get my stamp inked up too!! Love your beautiful card design and the pretty background paper. Such a beautiful soft colour palette. A truly stunning card for Chris's birthday. You're so good to have remembered!! I'm kicking myself, as I knew is was shortly after Christmas and vowed I'd be organised this year only to have Summer break and entertaining the kids take over and totally forgot, AGAIN! Will have to remedy that next year!! Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete